- Novritsch SSX303 Stealth Gas Rifle Out of Stock$379.99
- Arcturus K9 Custom AEG$286.99
- Arcturus Centaur B AEG$286.99
- Arcturus AK12K AEG$345.99
- ARES M4 X-Class Model 15 AEG - Bronze Out of Stock$399.99
- ARES M4 X-Class Model 15 AEG - Black Out of Stock$399.99
- ARES M4 X-Class Model 12 AEG - Bronze Out of Stock$379.99
- ARES M4 X-Class Model 9 AEG - Bronze Out of Stock$369.99
- ARES M4 X-Class Model 9 AEG - Black Out of Stock$369.99
- ARCHWICK Officially Licensed L119A2 GBB Rifle (GHK System) Out of Stock$1,199.00
- Northeast STEN MK6 GBB$599.99
- Snow Wolf Metal Body WWII M1A1 Thompson AEG (SW-05) Out of Stock$129.99
- Pre order
- Tokyo Marui MP5A5 Next Generation (NGRS) AEG Out of Stock$529.99
- EMG Colt Licensed Daniel Defense 12.25 inch M4A1 FSP AEG - DE (by King Arms) Out of Stock$379.99
- EMG Colt Licensed Daniel Defense 12.25 inch M4A1 FSP AEG - Black (by King Arms) Out of Stock$369.99
- King Arms M4 TWS M-Lok Version 2 Limited Edition AEG Rifle - BK Out of Stock$309.99
- King Arms M4 TWS M-Lok Version 2 Limited Edition Carbine AEG Rifle - BK Out of Stock$299.99
- King Arms M2 Carbine GBBR Out of Stock$409.99
- King Arms M2 Paratrooper GBBR Out of Stock$429.99
- Pre order
Airsoft rifles are widely used by many airsofters as it is the easiest platform to modify a rifle on. Modern rifles are used nowadays by many soldiers in warfare combat as they are very versatile and can be used in all situations, yes even sniping or CQB. It is also the best platform to create your dream gun as everything can be customized. Yes, when we say everything we really mean it. From rail, barrels, internal parts, pistol grip, receiver, buttstock, buttstock tube, and trigger! Let’s not forget all the tactical accessories we can add too which can provide some advantage in combat.
What is an Airsoft Rifle?
Airsoft rifles work in a simple manner, every trigger you pull strikes the latch inside the magazine which forces pressurized air out at the BB that’s sitting in the hop-up chamber. This will create a rolling motion of the BB inside the inner barrel which eventually makes its way out the barrel towards your target. Airsoft rifles can be powered by electricity, gas, or HPA which means it can be sued for everyone’s needs! But let’s not forget, there are actually many varieties of airsoft rifles out there that are not just limited to M4. M4 is the most common and easiest type to obtain but there are also other airsoft rifles such as AK’s, bullpup, Tar 21, Famas, M16A4, ACR, and many more.
Can an Airsoft Rifle Kill You?
Like all airsoft guns, they cannot do much harm as the power of these guns is very limited. Most stock airsoft rifles can shoot up to 430 fps (feet per second) or about 1.72 joules, this is will feel like a flick from a finger! But compared to a real gun an M4 carbine can shoot as much as 2900 fps which is six times higher than airsoft variant, this can seriously hurt someone or kill.
Do You Need a License for an Airsoft Rifle?
Airsoft rifles just like any other airsoft guns do not require any license to use, sell, or obtain! This is why airsoft guns are so popular around the globe as it’s safe and gives a sense of satisfaction of owning a gun.
What is an Airsoft Rifle Used For?
The modern airsoft rifle is used for every situation from CQB, long-range combat, or even competition shooting as it really depends on how you customize your gun. Shorten the handguard, makes it very easy to manipulate, or extending it with the inner barrel makes it great for long-range shooting! Depending on how it’s set up, it can be used for every situation you can imagine that’s why airsoft rifles are the most commonly used airsoft guns.