TERMS OF PURCHASE
The most important thing to remember is Airsoft guns look extremely realistic and can be mistaken for a real weapon. To keep Airsoft free and fun, we need you to agree to the following guidelines.
- Always wear eye protection when playing with airsoft. Always assume a gun is loaded even when it’s not!
- Be responsible and respectable, and don’t point airsoft guns at people without their consent.
- Do not use Airsoft guns in public or take them to school. Airsoft should be enjoyed in private or approved fields only.
- For players under 18 years old, parental guidance is recommended to prevent injury or damage to property.
- Compressed gases and Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries can become unstable if not used or stored properly, causing injury. Please read instructions carefully before use.
ORDER PROCESSING & DELIVERY
Once you confirm an order with us, here is what you need to know.
- All local & international orders are usually shipped out same day if received on a business day.
- Orders placed during public holidays will be processed the following business day.
- If your order contains a Pre-Order or Back-Order item, we may ship your order in 2 separate shipments by sending what we have in stock first. We do not charge you for the additional shipping.
- If your credit card is flagged as suspicious, our customer service team may contact you to request for an image of your credit card or other identification documents to prove you are the owner of the credit card. Please know that we keep your information confidential and all such information is destroyed after verification.
- If you chose Express shipping, you will be given a tracking number to trace your order as it makes its way to you.
- For further questions about an order already placed, call us or email email@example.com and quote your order number.
CHANGES & CANCELLATION
- Orders in the processing stage can be modified or cancelled. Please call us immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to make changes but cannot guarantee we can catch it in time.
- Orders that have been shipped cannot be modified or cancelled.
- If you wish to return a product due to change of heart, you may do so immediately upon receiving the order and contacting us for an RMA number. Change of heart returns in brand new condition will be subject to a 15% restocking fee, and the original shipping fees will not be refunded. You will also be responsible for return shipping fee. So be sure you are ordering what you want!
COMPLYING WITH YOUR LOCAL AIRSOFT LAWS
Airsoft regulations vary by country and we will prepare your order accordingly to comply with your local laws. You agree to let us modify your airsoft gun as required by laws in your country. If you have specific requests, please contact email@example.com after placing your order and we will try to accommodate you.
- US law requires we ship airsoft guns with an orange tip
- California law SB199 requires further modifications which we will prepare accordingly
- Canada requires all airsoft guns to shoot over 366fps and we can modify certain airsoft guns to meet this import requirement
- Japan & Korea have power limitations and we can downgrade power on all airsoft guns.
- UKARA members - give us your UKARA number during checkout
- Non UKARA members – your airsoft guns will need to be shipped in 2-tone (painting fee required)
- New Zealand, Portugal, Switzerland – please email us your import license certificate & quote your order number
- Some countries only allow airsoft guns to be imported as parts and we can perform disassembly service to ship as parts
If you have further questions about laws in your country, call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMS DUTIES & TAXES
All orders shipped to the USA and Asia are tax free. However, certain parts of the EU might require VAT, and the orders may be taxed on delivery. You are responsible for import taxes if you are asked to pay by your government. If you refuse to pay taxes and turn away the delivery (resulting in the order being shipped back to us), you will be responsible for the return shipping charges and a 20% re-stocking fee on product value. The remaining balance will then be refunded back to your credit card.
PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PURCHASE
If you receive a product that appears to be malfunctioning, don’t panic - we’ve got you covered. Read the manual first and watch some Youtube videos of the product to ensure you are using it properly. Frequently, our customers return products thinking they are malfunctioning, but it turns out it was simply used improperly and was in perfect functioning order. Making returns and exchanges takes a lot of time, so if we can help you solve the problem right there in your home, then we would prefer to do that so you can start enjoying your purchase right away.If you are experiencing problems with a product that you purchased, kindly do the following:
- Read the product manual to ensure you are using it properly.
- Take photos or short videos of the problem, and email it to email@example.com
- We will work with you to troubleshoot the problem. Often it is simply figuring out how to use the product properly. Or if there is a problem with a part that you can easily replace, we’ll send that to you.
- Returning the product and repairing / exchanging will take longer so we try to resolve the problem by working with you
- If our attempts to resolve the problem remotely do not work, our customer service team will provide you with an RMA number to return the product to us. Do not return the product without first getting an RMA number. Returned goods without an RMA number will not be honored.
We understand that sometimes you might want to return your purchase for a refund, and the reasons may vary. We allow refunds in most situations but keep in mind there is a restocking fee. Please consider the following scenarios and the associated restocking fees.
|REASON FOR RETURN||RESTOCK FEE||AND THEN WHAT?|
|We shipped you the wrong item||No Restocking fee||We will resend the correct item|
|We shipped you a faulty item||No Restocking fee||We will resend you a new item|
|Product was damaged during shipping||No Restocking fee||Report to us and we will file a claim|
|You changed your mind||15% Restocking Fee||You pay return shipping|
|Return products without original packaging, manuals and accessories||Up to 60% Restocking Fee||You pay return shipping|
- Products that have been used or modified cannot be returned.
- Returned products must be in brand new condition with all original packaging and manuals. Missing items can incur up to a 60% restocking fee, or denial for return.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of your reason for a refund. Once approved, we will give you an RMA number Unauthorized returns with an RMA number will not be processed.
WOLF POINTS LOYALTY PROGRAM
Accrue Wolf Points for every dollar spent on product purchase, and redeem free gifts.
- Log into your account to check your points balance
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash
- Points are not transferrable
- We cannot entertain requests for specific products to be added to the gift redemption list
- If you cancel an order or return a product, the corresponding points accrued for that purchase will be deducted from your account
- Redeemed products are free but you are responsible for delivery charges
- Redeemable products may go out of stock and we cannot guarantee to restock these products
- The list of redeemable products will change all the time so if you see something you like, don’t wait!