- Tokyo Marui 30rds Magazine for Tokyo Marui HK45 AEP - Black Out of Stock$14.99
- Tokyo Marui EBB Magazine for Combat DeltaSpecial Price $4.25 Regular Price $5.00
- Tokyo Marui 35rds Hi Capa 5.1 EBB Magazine Out of Stock$8.99
- Tokyo Marui 16rds Hi Capa 5.1 EBB MagazineSpecial Price $4.24 Regular Price $4.99
- Tokyo Marui 65rd Spare Magazine for Mac 10 AEP Out of Stock$21.99
- Tokyo Marui EBB Magazine for Desert Eagle Out of Stock$4.99
- Tokyo Marui 40rd Spare Magazine for M93R AEP Out of Stock$12.99
- Tokyo Marui 30rds Magazines for Hi-Capa E Full-Semi Auto AEP Out of Stock$14.99
- Tokyo Marui 30rds Magazine for Tokyo Marui M9A1 EBBSpecial Price $11.89 Regular Price $13.99
- Tokyo Marui 30rd Standard Magazine for Model 18C AEP Out of Stock$10.99
- Tokyo Marui 30rd Spare Magazine for USP AEP Out of Stock$10.99
- Tokyo Marui 100rds Magazines for Tokyo Marui M9A1 AEPSpecial Price $22.09 Regular Price $25.99
- Tokyo Marui 100rd Hi-CAP Long Magazine for USP AEP Out of Stock$25.99
- Tokyo Marui 100rd Hi-CAP Long Magazine for M93R AEP Out of Stock$25.99
Airsoft AEP Pistol Magazine
Automatic Electric Pistols, or AEP for short, are electric-powered pistols that run off a motor and piston system similar to an AEG. Airsoft AEP Pistol Magazine is the type of magazine that an AEP uses.
What Airsoft Guns Use an AEP Pistol Magazine?
There are not too many AEP out there due to the fact they are not very popular. But the most respectable brand for AEP is Tokyo Marui. Airsoft guns that use the AEP pistol magazine include the Hi Capa 5.1, USP, PC356, HK45, HK P30, Hi Capa 4.3, P99, and many more by Tokyo Marui!
AEP Pistol Magazine Types and Round Capacity?
The AEP pistol magazine type depends on the brand and style of AEP. But the majority of them do not have much capacity due to their design so expect a magazine round capacity of 16 to 30.
Are AEP Pistol Magazines Universal?
Absolutely not! They would not work with other brands or styles, so dont try using a Hi Capa 5.1 magazine onto the gas version as it will not work. AEP Pistol magazines can only fit the gun it was designed for, which means the same brand too.