AIRSOFT SPRING RIFLE
- Pre order
- Pre order
- Pre orderARES Lee Enfield NO 4 MK1 Airsoft Sniper Rifle (Spring) CLA-004$539.99
- Pre orderARES Kar98K Airsoft Sniper Rifle - Steel Version (Spring Power) CLA-002$499.99
- Pre order
- ARES M40A6 Airsoft Sniper Rifle - DE (Spring Power) Out of Stock MSR-026$658.99
- KTW Lee Enfield No.4 Airsoft Sniper Rifle (Spring Power) Out of Stock KTW-4571383520912$1,219.00
- KTW New Winchester M1873 Carbine Airsoft Sniper Rifle (Spring Power) Out of Stock KTW-4571383520202$369.99
- Tanaka Kar 98K Air - Bolt Action Air Cocking Gun Out of Stock TNK-4537212006057$599.99
- KTW Mosin Nagant M1891/30 Airsoft Sniper Rifle (Spring Power) KTW-4571383520899$1,199.00
- KTW Flintlock Carbine Airsoft Sniper Rifle (Spring Power) Out of Stock KTW-4571383520325$472.00
- Tanaka M700 AICS Airsoft Sniper Rifle (Green / 24 inch) Out of Stock TNK-4537212006811$539.99
- KTW Winchester M1873 Rifle Out of Stock KTW-4571383520097$655.00
- KTW Winchester M1873 Carbine Custom Rifle Out of Stock KTW-4571383520264$469.00
- KTW Spencer Carbine (Spring Action) Out of Stock KTW-4571383521001$1,598.00
- KTW M1873 Randall (New) KTW-4571383520295Special Price $275.99 Regular Price $299.99
What is a Spring Air Rifle
A spring powered airsoft rifle uses a spring that is compressed manually by the shooter in preparation for each shot. The spring is compressed by pulling back on a cocking lever of some form, and then it is held in place by a trigger sear. When the shooter pulls the trigger, the spring is released and pushes a piston into a cylinder, creating high pressure air. The air is used to shoot the BB out of the rifle.
Pros and Cons of Spring Rifles
|Generally more affordable than other kinds of airsoft guns||No semi or full-auto shooting modes|
|Reliable due to simpler design compared to other types of airsoft guns||Far fewer model options available compared to other types of airsoft guns|
|Low running cost since you do not need gas or batteries||Less fun to shoot|
|Great option for beginners just getting into airsoft|
Are Spring Air Rifles Accurate
Airsoft spring rifles are very accurate since there are fewer moving parts and they can be engineered very precisely to give a highly accurate shot. Many sniper rifles are spring powered airsoft rifles for this reason. If you experiencespring air rifle accuracy problems, it is always mostly related to a dirty inner barrel or a malfunctioning or misaligned hop-up unit or bucking that is spinning the BB off-axis, causing it to veer off its intended path.
Are Spring Rifles More or Less Expensive than Other Spring Rifles?
Spring rifles are generally quite affordable given their simpler designs, especially for spring powered modern military rifles which are designed for beginners. But many small specialty manufacturers choose to make some classic and historic rifles in spring powered format as well, and these can be quite expensive due to their rarity and collectible value. And these can be more expensive than electric or gas rifles.