CO2 AIRSOFT GUNS
- ARES Striker AST 01 CO2 Airsoft Sniper - Dark Earth (RW Custom Version) AST-01-CO2-DE$399.99
- ARES Striker AST 01 CO2 Airsoft Sniper - Urban Grey (RW Custom Version) AST-01-CO2-UG$399.99
- EMG TTI Combat Master G34 Slide w/ OMEGA Frame CO2 Airsoft Pistol (by APS Custom) - Black/Silver Out of Stock APS-96679$253.99
- EMG TTI Combat Master G34 Slide w/ OMEGA Frame CO2 Airsoft Pistol (by APS Custom) - Black Out of Stock APS-31132$253.99
- APS Shell-Ejecting CAM 870 Shotgun Bulldog Airsoft Marker Out of Stock CAM-MKIII-BD$349.99
- Umarex Glock 22 Gen 4 CO2 Airsoft Pistols (by Wingun) - 6mm Version (Fixed Slide) Out of Stock UMX-26427$89.99
- WinGun Airsoft Revolver CO2 733 (2 inch, Black Grip, 6mm Version) - Silver Out of Stock WG-733S-THSpecial Price $91.99 Regular Price $99.99
- ASG Dan Wesson Revolvers 715 4 inch 6mm Co2 Version - Black (by Wingun) Out of Stock ASG-50076Special Price $128.69 Regular Price $142.99
- ASG Dan Wesson Revolvers 715 2.5 inch 6mm CO2 Version - Silver (by Wingun) Out of Stock ASG-50077Special Price $125.99 Regular Price $139.99
- BO Manufacture Chiappa Rhino 60DS .357 Magnum Style Airsoft Revolver (CO2) - Silver BO-CO2-RHINO-60DS-SVSpecial Price $166.24 Regular Price $174.99
- BO Manufacture Chiappa Rhino 60DS .357 Magnum Style Airsoft Revolver (CO2) - Black BO-CO2-RHINO-60DS-BKSpecial Price $147.24 Regular Price $154.99
- ShowGuns MK22 MOD0 Navy Seals CO2 6mm BB Airsoft Non Blowback Pistol Out of Stock SG0MK22-MOD0$249.99
- KJ Works P-09 CO2 GBB Airsoft Pistols (Optics Ready) - Black Out of Stock KJ-P09-OR-CO2Special Price $112.79 Regular Price $119.99
- WinGun Webley MK VI .455 Airsoft Revolver CO2 (4 inch Police Model, 6mm Version) - Aged Finish Out of Stock WC-797W-TH$159.99
- BO Manufacture Chiappa Rhino 60DS .357 Magnum Style Airsoft Revolver (CO2) - Gold 18K (Limited Edition) Out of Stock BO-PG1057-18K$319.99
- Umarex Glock 17 Gen 3 Green Gas Airsoft Pistol (CNC Steel Slide) (by GHK) GHK-GBB-G17G3$459.99
- WinGun Airsoft Revolver CO2 701 (4 inch, Black Grip, 6mm Version) - Black Out of Stock WG-701BBSpecial Price $67.15 Regular Price $99.99
- WinGun Airsoft Revolver CO2 703 (8 inch, Black Grip, 6mm Version) - Silver Out of Stock WG-703SB$122.99
- WinGun Airsoft Revolver CO2 702 (6 inch, Black Grip, 6mm Version) - Silver Out of Stock WG-702SB$119.99
- WinGun Airsoft Revolver CO2 702 (6 inch, Black Grip, 6mm Version) - Black Out of Stock WG-702BB$109.99
- WinGun Airsoft Revolver CO2 701 (4 inch, Black Grip, 6mm Version) - Silver Out of Stock WG-701SB$115.99
- KJ Works KP-09 CZ75 Airguns (4.5mm CO2 Blowback) Out of Stock KP-09-CO2-45$99.99
- KJ Works KP-07 MEU Airguns (4.5mm CO2 Blowback) Out of Stock KP-07-CO2-45$97.99
- KWC Tanfoglio (K75) Airguns (4.5mm CO2 Blowback) Out of Stock AAKCMB880AZB$129.99
CO2 Airsoft Guns
CO2 Airsoft guns are powered by a removable CO2 cartridge, sometimes referred to as CO2 powerlet, that is commonly available in most sporting goods stores. CO2 offers higher pressure than airsoft green gas, making CO2 airsoft guns generally more powerful and more stable in cold weather. You might wonder how do CO2 guns work? The CO2 cartridge is inserted into the magazine and when the trigger is pulled, a hammer strikes open a valve briefly on the magazine and the CO2 is funneled up into the barrel to shoot out a BB.
Popular Airsoft pistols include the Colt 1911 CO2 pistol, different variants of the 1911 airsoft CO2 pistol, and Airsoft CO2 Glock pistols. If you need more firepower, consider a full auto CO2 airsoft rifle. If you’re looking to play secret agent or assassin, browse our selection of CO2 Airsoft Pistol with silencer. For strong recoil, check out the Airsoft Desert Eagle CO2, while high power can be found in Airsoft CO2 Dan Wesson Revolvers. For pure madness, look no further than the MP40 airsoft CO2 smg. Collectors looking for highly realistic replicas can consider an all steel Airsoft Nighthawk CO2 pistol.
What is a CO2 Airsoft Gun?
CO2 Airsoft guns are powered by removable CO2 cartridges . They typically shoot semi-auto or full-auto and are usually higher powered than green gas airsoft guns. The CO2 cartridge is usually inserted into a removable magazine, and a screw at the bottom of the magazine pushes the cartridge until it is pierced by a thin nozzle pin. The CO2 gas is used to shoot the BB out of the gun, and cycle the slide in gas blowback pistols, or the bolt in gas blowback rifles.
Pros and Cons of CO2 Guns?
|High pressure can deliver more power||More expensive than green gas|
|More stable in colder temperatures||Cannot top up partially depleted cartridges|
|CO2 cartridges are widely available||High pressure can be dangerous for young players|
|Easy to swap in and out of guns||Mishandling can cause serious injury|
CO2 Vs Green Gas Guns: Is One Better Than The Other?
CO2 is much better for cold weather use due to its higher pressure. CO2 also provides more stable FPS performance, and each cartridge can be sufficient to shoot over 50 - 100 rounds. But CO2 cartridges can be expensive compared to green gas, which is more affordable when you calculate the cost on a per round basis. Green gas guns can also be topped up by refilling the magazines on the fly at any time, providing the capability to be always fully loaded up. However, green gas is much harder to find and is mostly available at speciality airsoft outlets while CO2 cartridges can be found in many retail stores. Green gas is also highly flammable and dangerous to store in hot places, whereas CO2 is inert.
Please read our blog about CO2 Vs Green Gas Guns for a more detailed explanation.
Are CO2 Guns More Expensive or Less Expensive Than Other Airsoft Guns?
CO2 airsoft pistols are typically around the same price as green gas airsoft pistols. Most CO2 airsoft pistols are made from diecast metal and are very affordable, and have the same general construction as a gas airsoft pistol. The exception is a small offering of extremely high-end collector grade airsoft pistols made from steel that make use of CO2 to power their extremely realistic and heavy components.
CO2 airsoft rifles are often more expensive than electric airsoft rifles and spring powered rifles. The reason is they are commonly lower production models that result in higher manufacturing costs. Their higher precision assembly also adds to the cost.
Useful CO2 Airsoft Guns Resources
If you’re considering buying a gas airsoft gun, use these Redwolf Resources for more information.