- RWA Agency Arms EXA Green Gas Airsoft Pistol - Cerakote Multicam Black Out of Stock RWAGUM-GP-CK-0006$299.99
- RWC Agency Arms EXA Green Gas Airsoft Pistol (Ronin Black Barrel Edition) Out of Stock RWCGUM-GP-CK-0029$369.99
- RWC Agency Arms EXA Green Gas Airsoft Pistol (Ronin Stainless Steel Barrel Edition) Out of Stock RWCGUM-GP-CK-0030$369.99
- RWC Agency Arms EXA Green Gas Airsoft Pistol (Ronin Gold Barrel Edition) Out of Stock RWCGUM-GP-CK-0028$369.99
WHAT IS THE BEST AIRSOFT GLOCK?
Airsoft Glocks are available in many different models and colors, although several stand out as the most popular. These include the airsoft Glock 17, Glock 18C, Glock 19, Glock 19x, Glock 22, Glock 42, and Glock 45. The available models in airsoft keep growing, and we will attempt to explain the differences between them.
- Glock 17: This is the workhorse of the Glock family and is widely used by law enforcement and military units around the world. It is also the most recognized pistol in Hollywood movies. If you are looking for your first airsoft Glock pistol, then consider the airsoft Glock 17. Several manufacturers including Tokyo Marui, WE, and Umarex Elite Force make this model, with the latter offering the most authentic dimensions and markings due to it being officially licensed by Glock. Glock 17 airsoft pistols come in Gen 3, Gen 4, and Gen 5 just like the real Glock 17, with each generation bearing slight design changes.
- Glock 18C: The Glock 18c Airsoft pistols is very popular since it shoots full-auto and comes with a 50-round magazine. The airsoft Glock 18C can be used as a primary weapon due to its extremely high rate of fire. The only thing you need to worry about it having enough spare magazines.
- Glock 19: Airsoft Glock 19 pistols are by far the most popular model in airsoft. A slightly smaller version of the Glock 17, the Glock 19 is used by security agencies and undercover law enforcement agents around the world. Glock 19 airsoft pistols come in Gen 3 and Gen 4 models.
- Glock 19X: Think of this as a combination of a Glock 17 and Glock 19. It was designed to be the replacement sidearm for the US Military’s aging M9 pistol. It has the same barrel and slide as a Glock 19, yet it has the same full-size magazine as a Glock 17. The shorter barrel is great for concealed carry and offers greater versatility in close quarters combat. The Glock 19X airsoft gun is the newest release from Glock.
- Glock 22: A super compact Glock with a low capacity magazine but can fit inside a book. This airsoft Glock 22 is all about concealment.
- Glock 42: In real life, the Glock 42 is a 38 caliber pistol that differs from most of the Glock family that chambers 9mm. The Glock 42 airsoft pistol is compact and versatile as a backup weapon.
- Glock 45: Identical to the Glock 19X but comes in black.
Apart from factory Glocks, Glock airsoft guns are available in many custom designs and variants. We recommend the following.
- RWA Agency Arms EXA: A high performance tuned custom airsoft Glock, this pistol already comes with an Agency Arms reworked Timberwolf lower frame that real Glock owners are upgrading to for a more vertical grip that just works better. The full metal Agency slide offers a stunning visual design as well as cuts that enhance grip. The adjustable trigger can remove slack so that you can tap shots off much quicker than on a factory gun.
- Novritsch SSP18: Fine tuned by expert airsoft shooter Novritsch, the full auto SSP18 airsoft pistol is tuned for higher range than most other Glock airsoft pistols you can buy.
Still can’t make up your mind? Read our article on the Best Airsoft Glocks to learn more.
DOES GLOCK MAKE AIRSOFT GUNS?
Glock is focused on making real firearms but has licensed their design to Umarex of Germany to make realistic airsoft Glocks. Umarex also sells these Glocks in the USA under the brand name Elite Force. These licensed Glocks are dimensionally identical to the real Glocks, and bear authentic trademarks. The airsoft market also offers many other airsoft Glock pistols that are not licensed by Glock, so they do not carry the Glock logo.