Umarex Glock 17 Gen 4 Green Gas Airsoft Pistol (by VFC)
- Fully licensed by Umarex (Elite Force) & GLOCK INC
- Patterned After the Gen 4 Pistol
- Metal Slide
- Licensed Glock Markings
- Comes with a 23-round Gas Magazine
- Compatible only with Umarex (Elite Force) Airsoft Glock 17 Series Magazines
Official Umarex (Elite Force) Information Video:
At the 2010 SHOT Show, Glock presented the "fourth generation", now dubbed "Gen 4" by Glock itself. Updates centered on ergonomics and the recoil spring assembly. The initial two fourth-generation models announced were the full-sized Glock 17 and Glock 22, chambered for the 9x19 mm Parabellum and .40 S&W cartridges, respectively. The pistols were displayed with a modified rough-textured frame, grip checkering, and interchangeable backstraps of different sizes. "Gen 4" is roll marked on the slide next to the model number to identify the fourth-generation Glock pistols.
The Glock 17 is the original 9x19mm Parabellum model, with a standard magazine capacity of 17 rounds, introduced in 1982. Several modified versions of the Glock 17 have been introduced since.
The Umarex (Elite Force) airsoft Glock 17 Gen 4 gas pistol is a faithful replica of the real steel Glock 17 Gen 4 and shares the same features externally. The Umarex (Elite Force) airsoft Glock 17 Gen 4 gas pistol works on regular green and fires with a crisp, fast cycle. The added benefit of this being a product licensed by Umarex (Elite Force) & Glock means that it can also work with many other accessories designed for Glocks such as weapon lights, holsters, etc. without having to worry if your pistol will be to spec.
Being a product fully licensed by Umarex (Elite Force) & Glock, all the corresponding markings are the same as what you will find on the real firearm.
Check out more Airsoft Guns
- Umarex (Elite Force) Airsoft Glock 17 Series Magazines
- Umarex (Elite Force) Airsoft Glock 19X Series Magazines
- Umarex (Elite Force) Airsoft Glock 45 Series Magazines
- RWA Agency Arms EXA Gas Airsoft Magazines
- x1 Umarex Glock 17 Gen 4 GBB Pistol (by VFC)
- x1 Magazine
- x1 User Manual
Still unsure about which Glock is best for you?
|Power Source||Green Gas / Top Gas|
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.66|