Umarex Glock 19 Gen 3 Green Gas Airsoft Pistol (by VFC)
- Fully Licensed by GLOCK INC
- Patterned After the Gen 3 Pistol
- Metal Slide
- Licensed Glock Markings
- Comes with a 20 Round Gas Magazine
- Compatible Only with Umarex Glock 19 Magazines?
The Glock pistol is one of the most widely used and easily recognized pistols. This particular one is patterned after their Gen 3 model. In 1998, the pistol frame was further modified (from the previous generations) with an accessory rail (called the "Universal Glock rail") to allow the mounting of laser sights, tactical lights, and other accessories. Thumb rests on both sides of the frame and finger grooves on the front strap were added. Glock pistols with these upgrades are informally referred to as (early) "third-generation" models. Later third-generation models additionally featured a modified extractor that serves as a loaded chamber indicator, and the locking block was enlarged, along with the addition of an extra cross pin to aid the distribution of bolt thrust forces exerted by the locking block. This cross pin is known as the locking block pin and is located above the trigger pin.
The Glock 19 is effectively a reduced-size Glock 17, called the "Compact" by the manufacturer. It was first produced in 1988, primarily for military and law enforcement.
The airsoft version faithfully replicas the same features externally. The pistol works on regular green and fires with a crisp, fast cycle. The added benefit of this being a licensed product is that it can also work with many other accessories designed for Glocks such as weapon lights, holsters, etc. without having to worry if your pistol will be to spec.
Being a fully licensed product, all the corresponding markings are the same as what you will find on the real firearm.
- Umarex Glock 19 Magazines?
- x1?Umarex Glock 19 Gen 3 GBB Pistol (by VFC)
- x1 Magazine?
- x1 User Manual?
|Power Source||Green Gas / Top Gas|
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.65|
Better than the glock 17
For me, the 19 is better than the 17 in terms of form factor and size. I like the more compact frame and shorter barrel because I holster it across my plate carrier across my chest. The smaller size just makes it easier to carry and manipulate. And I can't really notice a significant drop in distance or accuracy despite the shorter barrel.
Products from the same brand
- Umarex 6mm Shell for SAA Legends ACE / SAA .45 (6pcs / Pack) (by WinGun) Out of Stock UMX-26355-SHELL Umarex$23.99
- Umarex HK417 GRS Custom Limited Benghazi Edition AEG Airsoft Rifle (by VFC) Out of Stock VF1-LHK417-BK04 Umarex$449.99
- Umarex HK416 M27 IAR AEG Airsoft Rifle (by VFC) Out of Stock UMA-AEG-HK416M27-BK01 Umarex$449.99
- Umarex G28 AEG Airsoft Rifle DX - Black (by VFC) Out of Stock VF1-LG28-BK02 Umarex$949.99
- Umarex G28 AEG Airsoft Rifle DX - Tan (by VFC) Out of Stock VF1-LG28-TN02 Umarex$949.99