Northeast Sten GBB MK II (Long Branch 1943 Version)
- Faithful Replication
- Field Strips the Same As Real Steel Version
- Steel Construction
- Satisfying Recoil
- Open Bolt Full-Auto Firing
- Designed to work with Northeast STEN GBB Magazines
During WWII a version of the STEN MKII was produced in Long Branch, Ontario Canada. This particular version faithfully replicates that version of the STEN. The gun is essentially the same as the MKII with a slightly different stock and had improved manufacturing.
The airsoft version is constructed from steel and aluminum, it also field strips exactly like the real steel version which offers added realism. The gun has a very satisfying recoil impulse and even fires semi and full auto open bolt style like the real steel version.
Internally, the gun uses TM spec hop-ups which allows you to upgrade them accordingly as long as they are of the same spec.
Check out more Gas Airsoft Rifles
- Northeast STEN GBB Magazines
- x1 Northeast Sten MK II GBB Rifle (Long Branch 1943 Version)
- x1 32rd Northeast STEN MKII Magazine
|Model||WW1 & WW2|
|Power Source||Green Gas / Top Gas|
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto / Full Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||3.28|
Northeast Sten MK II GBB Rifle (Long Branch 1943 Version)