Tokyo Marui Hi Capa 5.1 Stainless Green Gas Airsoft Pistol - Silver
- Considered Gas Pistol Performance Benchmark
- Exceptionally Fast Cycling
- Top Choice for Action Air (Airsoft IPSC) Shooters
- Extremely Wide Variety of Aftermarket Upgrade Parts
- Works with both Green Gas and HFC134A
- Compatible with Tokyo Marui and Tokyo Marui Spec Hi-Capa Gas Magazines
- Includes a Lower Accessory Rail (Installation Needed)
- Made in Japan
The Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 is widely considered TM's greatest gas pistol and accepted around the world as the benchmark to which other gas pistols are compared to. The Hi-Capa has long been considered number one in FPS stability, shooting consistency, and cycling speed due to its near-perfect internal gas system construction. Crafted from renowned Japanese ABS plastic, these pistols are ultra-lightweight and are designed to be run fast and hard which lends to their popularity on the Action Air (Airsoft IPSC) competition circuit.
Internally, their gas system is near perfection and delivers each shot with a base deviation of no more than 2-4 FPS when used with high-quality green gas and holds its own at a stable 280 FPS when running HFC 134A compressed air.
By far one of the most popular attributes of the Hi-Capa is its wide and diverse range of aftermarket upgrade parts. Anything from its externals to its internals can be customized to ensure your Hi-Capa can look and perform to how you want it to.
The recoil impulse is strong and comes straight back into the shooter's hand, making it easy to control and stay on target. For the more tactically inclined, the pistol comes with an accessory rail for the mounting of lights and lasers. The Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa also works with a variety of holsters.
Want to learn more about airsoft guns? Click HERE for more!
- Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa Magazines
- Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa Spec Magazines
- x1 Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 Stainless Model (Silver)
- x1 31 round Magazine
- x1 Additional Accessory Rail
- x1 Bag of Marui Tester BBs
- x1 Manual
Please note that Marui wanted to keep the smooth uninterrupted look of the lower body without spoiling it with mounting holes for the RIS rail. For those who want to install the rail, Marui expects you to punch 2 holes to attach the lower rail. The position of these 2 holes is already marked for you when you take the slide off the gun and look at the lower body from the inside.
|Power Source||Green Gas / Top Gas|
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.9|
Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 Stainless Model (Silver)
Products from the same brand
- Tokyo Marui Battery Discharger (New Type) Out of Stock TM-DISCHARGE-NT Tokyo Marui$12.99
- Tokyo Marui New 7.2V Micro 500 Battery Charger (For 7.2v 500mAh Battery) TM-4952839175786 Tokyo Marui$23.99
- Tokyo Marui Accuracy Bipod TM-4952839177186 Tokyo Marui$89.99
- Tokyo Marui PSG-1 Bipod TM-4952839179708 Tokyo Marui$53.99
- Tokyo Marui Knights Professional Silencer (36mm x 200mm) Out of Stock TM-4952839179999 Tokyo Marui$49.99