RWC Agency Arms EXA Green Gas Airsoft Pistol - (Stainless Steel Barrel w/ 417 Compensator - BK)
- Fully Licensed Product by Agency Arms and Lone Wolf Distributors
- Agency Arms Licensed CNC Steel Threaded Outer Barrel and Compensator
- Front Fiber Optic Sight Paired with Blacked Out Rear Sight
- Shark Scales Faux Stippled Frame
- Ambidextrous, Reversible Magazine Release Button
- Multi-Magazine Compatibility
- Blacked Out Inner Barrel for Added Realism
- Includes Two Additional Back Straps For Different Grip Profile
- Glock Holster Compatibility
- *Orange Tip for the US, Korea, Italy, and Other Necessary Countries
The RWA Agency Arms EXA Pistol is the first Gas Airsoft Pistol that RWA has ever released under the combined Agency Arms & Lone Wolf Distribution licenses. Most notably, this pistol is the same one used in exactly this configuration by Agency Arms Asset Paul Vandunk! Upon first glance, the EXA boasts Agency Arms' 'EXA Hybrid slide cut', mid-line fluted outer barrel, and blacked-out inner barrel for added realism. Rather unique to the EXA's look is how the slide and outer barrel sit flush with each other, seldom seen on other pistols! It also includes Lone Wolf's signature Timberwolf frame custom made to Agency's specifications. Out of the box, the pistol comes pre-installed with a fiber optic front sight and blackout rear sight, allowing for a cleaner sight picture which gives you the visual consistency akin to that of a standard red dot optic.
Apart from the aforementioned features, the EXA pistol comes with the adjustable Syndicate trigger which is new to the RWA Agency Arms line-up. Besides sporting the Syndicate branding, it allows you to fine-tune the sensitivity and take-up. Out of the box, the trigger is solid and responsive with a very audible and positive reset. The trigger break is clean and running it shot after shot further solidifies it as a high-quality custom trigger. For those that want to have control over every aspect of the shooting experience, this crisp trigger truly brings it to another level.
Progressing past the trigger is the frame. As stated, this is a fully licensed Timberwolf frame by Lone Wolf Distributors and upon casual inspection, it already bears stark differences from the basic Glock frame. To start, it features a straighter grip angle for a more natural grip and a higher beavertail designed to better mitigate recoil. Agency Arms took it one step further by having it modded to their specifications. The frame seen on the EXA pistol features the signature accelerator cuts towards the front that acts as a thumb shelf for better recoil control and the reversible magazine release makes this pistol friendly for both left and right-handed shooters. The faux stippling seen on the EXA pistol is called "Shark Scale" and offers probably one of the best out-of-the-box gripping experiences seen on any pistol of this kind. Furthermore, the frame comes with the ability to change out its back-straps for a more custom fit for shooters that might be more comfortable with 1911s, XDMs, or SIGs (depending on the back-strap used, slimline for 1911s, or contoured for XDM and SIG). It's no surprise that many real steel Glock users upgrade to the Timberwolf frame!
The Agency Arms EXA pistol's magazine comes with a bumper which in the real steel world offers two extra rounds of capacity. In this airsoft pistol, it is purely for aesthetics, though, it can provide a base level of protection for your magazine from the elements and some potential fall damage. Reloading the magazine is very smooth as it's designed to work seamlessly with the low-profile magwell that comes pre-installed with every EXA pistol. You can also enjoy this ease of use with some other magazines compatible with the EXA as well such as magazines from Umarex / VFC Glocks and TM G series magazines (not entirely a 100% fit, some smoothing is necessary with TM magazines).
This version of the EXA pistol comes with a licensed CNC steel threaded 14mm CCW outer barrel and single port Agency Arms 417 compensator!
Finally, the EXA pistol's footprint is similar to that of a Glock 17 which means you can use many of the same accessories such as lights, lasers, and holsters.
For more information about the RWA Agency Arms EXA pistol, please visit the RWA Specification Page
Check out more Airsoft Guns
- RWA EXA Magazine
- Umarex / VFC Glock 17, 18C, 19X Magazines
- Tokyo Marui G Series Model 17 Magazines (Requires some smoothing for a proper fit)
- x1 RWC Agency Arms EXA Gas Pistol (Stainless Steel Black Nitride Barrel & 417 Single Port Compensator - BK)
- x1 Magazine
- x1 Contoured Back Straps (Slimline Pre-Installed)
Check out more from other content creators!
French Review by KhanSeb:
English Review by Airsoftology:
English Review by Airsoft Mike
English Review by USAirsoft:
Mandarin Review by Jeff the KID:
Korean Review by AIRSIX tv:
French Review by L'Antre du Dingo /Ding's Lair
Cantonese Review by BearSix Airsoft:
Cantonese Review by Joe Toys:
|Originating Armory||AGENCY ARMS|
|Power Source||Green Gas / Top Gas|
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.71|
RWC Agency Arms EXA Gas Pistol (Stainless Steel Black Nitride Barrel & 417 Single Port Compensator - BK)
Products from the same brand
- RWC Orange Plastic Flash Hider for Marui/ ICS / CA M16 Series Out of Stock RWC-ORAN-FHD-M16 RWC$3.00
- RWC Deans Type ( BIG T-Shape) Battery Plug Wire RWC-BAT-PLUG RWC$8.00
- Redwolf Logo Hook and Loop Patch (ACU) RW-LOGOPATCH-ACU RWC$2.49
- Redwolf Logo Hook and Loop Patch (Arid) RW-LOGOPATCH-ARID RWC$2.49
- Redwolf Logo Hook and Loop Patch (Red & Black) RW-LOGOPATCH-RED RWC$2.49