Modify Ots-126 GBBR Airsoft - Black
- CNC Aluminum Upper Receiver
- M4/AR Style Buffer Tube
- Enclosed Charging Handle
- Carbine Length
- Adjustable Stock
- Picatinny Rails
- Magazines Compatible with Modify PP-2K Gas SMG
- Parts Compatible with Modify PP-2K Gas SMG
The OTs-126 is a Russian PDW developed from the PP-2000 platform as a civilian hunting carbine. The OTs-126 is also fairly new as it was first seen in 2017.
The Modify Ots-126 GBBR features a 460mm inner barrel, X-range hop up bucking and a LOT more picatinny rail space. The kit also includes a M4 style buffer tube and an adjustable stock. Making it an overall more accurate platform compare to its PP-2K counterpart. With its longer barrel, it will also achieve higher FPS compare to the PP-2K. Also, the handguard on the Ots-126 wraps around the charging handle, unlike the PP-2K, now you can grip gun without worrying about stopping the bolt from reciprocating.
Internally the Ots-126 and the PP-2K are the same, and will take the same parts, so if you already have a PP-2K lying around, you will not have to worry about magazine and parts compatibility.
By design, the nozzle in the action is blocked by the magazine follower, with the bolt group at the half-way point of the ejection outlet. Removing the magazine the bolt group will automatically push forward to cover the ejection outlet.
*Ots-126/PP-2000 How to debug a malfunctioning action*
- 1. If the gun does not fire with no BBs loaded and the bolt group at the halfway point of the ejection outlet, simply load the bolt group again to reposition the hammer towards the rear. Now turn the firing mode switch to SAFE to then remove the magazine.
- 2. When the bolt group is stuck and pulling the trigger does not help, or when the blowback is stuck, simply load the bolt group again to reposition the hammer towards the rear. Now turn the firing mode switch to SAFE to remove the magazine. Recycle the loading a few times to eject any remaining BBs.
- 3. When the firing mode switch does not work, DO NOT force it. Simply load the bolt group again to reposition the hammer towards the rear to fix the problem, as well as prevent damaging the fire selector lever.
Check out Marck's review on the PP-2000:
Check out more Airsoft Guns
- Modify PP-2K Gas Magazines
- Modify CO2 Magazines
- x1 Modify Ots-126 GBBR - Black
- x1 22rd Gas Magazine
- x2 Instruction Manuel
- x1 Modify Patch
- x1 Modify Sticker
|Platform||GAS & CO2|
|Originating Armory||KBP INSTRUMENT DESIGN BUREAU|
|Power Source||Green Gas / CO2|
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto / Full Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||2.49|
Modify Ots-126 GBBR - Black