- Russian Design SMG
- Used by Russian Police Forces
- Snappy Recoil
- Removable Stock for Extended Magazine Placement
- Compatible Only with Modify PP-2K (PP-2000) Gas / Co2 Magazines
|Originating Armory||KBP INSTRUMENT DESIGN BUREAU|
|Power Source||Green Gas / CO2|
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto / Full Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||2.14|
Modify PP-2K 9mm GBBR - Black
The PP-2000 or in this case the PP-2K is an SMG designed by the Russian KBP Instrument Design Bureau and is one of the two SMGs used by the Russian police. The PP-2000 is designed as a close-quarters combat weapon as its shape would suggest and it does have great feeling ergonomics. Its enlarged trigger guard ensures any sized hands can fit and its front "grip" portion feels great to hold on to as it is slightly angled for better handling.
The airsoft version seen here is a faithful reproduction of the real steel firearm.? It has picatinny rail on its top side allowing for the mounting of red dot optics, lights and/or lasers. The trigger can feel a little stiff compared to other contemporary SMGs such as the MP7 or even MP9 series of guns but its reset and feeling are fair with some getting used to. The manual of arms is similar to other Russian small arms and is similarly laid out as AKs or related guns. The charging handle is reciprocating and will visibly cycle when firing, the handle itself swivels to either left or right depending on the user.
Taking the gun down is very straightforward as you just need to press forward the bottom assembly found on the inside of the foregrip and the upper and lower receivers separate easily. The stock is removable like the real steel firearm and you can replace it with the high capacity magazine to act as your stock.
By design, the nozzle in the action is blocked by the magazine follower, with the bolt group at the half-way point of the ejection outlet. Removing the magazine the bolt group will automatically push forward to cover the ejection outlet.
*PP-2K How to debug a malfunctioning action*
- 1. If the gun does not fire with no BBs loaded and the bolt group at the halfway point of the ejection outlet, simply load the bolt group again to reposition the hammer towards the rear. Now turn the firing mode switch to SAFE to then remove the magazine.
- 2. When the bolt group is stuck and pulling the trigger does not help, or when the blowback is stuck, simply load the bolt group again to reposition the hammer towards the rear. Now turn the firing mode switch to SAFE to remove the magazine. Recycle the loading a few times to eject any remaining BBs.
- 3. When the firing mode switch does not work, DO NOT force it. Simply load the bolt group again to reposition the hammer towards the rear to fix the problem, as well as prevent damaging the fire selector lever.
- Modify PP-2K Gas / Co2 Magazines
- x1 Modify PP-2K 9mm GBBR - Black
- x1 22rd Gas Magazine