- Arrow Dynamic RPG-7 Grenade Launcher (Real Wood Version) Out of Stock$549.99
- ARES M320 Grenade Launcher - DE$171.99
- Madbull XM203 Long Moscart Launcher (OD)Special Price $79.20 Regular Price $120.00
- Madbull XM203 BB Launcher Black (Short) Out of Stock$120.00
- Madbull XM203 BB Launcher Black (Long) Out of Stock$119.99
- Madbull Spike Tactical HAVOC BB Launcher - 9inch Out of Stock$134.99
- Madbull Spike Tactical HAVOC BB Launcher - 12inch Out of Stock$135.00
- Madbull AGX Launcher (Light Edition) Out of Stock$199.00
- King Arms M79 Grenade Launcher Out of Stock$241.99
- King Arms M203 Shorty Out of Stock$80.00
- King Arms GP30 Grenade Launcher Out of Stock$139.99
- G&P Military Type M203 Grenade Launcher (Long) Out of Stock$84.99
- G&P LMT Type Quick Lock QD M203 Grenade Launcher (XS) Out of Stock$95.99
- G&P LMT Type Quick Lock QD M203 Grenade Launcher (Short) Out of Stock$95.99
- Deep Fire M72A2 Launcher (Metal) Out of Stock$380.00
- Deep Fire AT4 Launcher w/ Fiberglass Tube (Airsoft Version) Out of Stock$648.99
Gas Airsoft Grenade Launcher
Ever been in an airsoft game when someone shoots at you with one massive spray of BB’s, we are not talking about a stream of BB’s from a gun. More like a tsunami of BB’s coming your way and nowhere to escape! Well, my friend, that is from a gas airsoft grenade launcher which is used mainly for clearing out rooms. But there are some that shoot out large foam or rubber heads so be warned!
This monster of a weapon known as a grenade launcher. In reality, it’s a weapon that fires specially designed large caliber projectiles, often with smoke, gas, or even explosive warheads. But this is airsoft, so the only thing coming out of that grenade launcher are screams of your victims and BB’s! The type that’s the most common is portable, shoulder-fired weapons as there are no bigger ones in airsoft.
Grenade launchers come in the form of attachments mounted to a rifle or standalone weapon which is either single-shot or repeating. To encounter someone using this especially in CQB is a force to reckon with, as it’s impossible to escape what’s coming for you.
What’s known as a grenade shell is where all the action happens every time the grenade launcher is fired. It is a shell with many holes at the front which holds as much as 200 BB’s! To prime this bad boy, all you need to do is load it up with gas at the end of the shell and pop it into a grenade launcher. We have a wide selection of grenade launchers and shells for your needs so be sure to check our store.
What to Look for in a Gas Airsoft Grenade Launcher?
It really depends on what you want, did you want a single-shot or repeating grenade launcher. There are two types of grenade launchers in airsoft which are either standalone or attached. Both have their pros and cons as having a standalone is compact and easy to use compared to an attachment. That being said using an attachment is safer as you’ll always be carrying your primary firearm to protect yourself until the moment you need the big guns. Though if you want a repeating shot grenade launcher it’ll always be a standalone weapon due to its design.
What are Some of the Best Gas Airsoft Grenade Launcher?
To be honest, in our opinion the best grenade launchers have to be easy to use, maintain, look cool, and fun to shoot! It has to be the G&P Military Type M203 Grenade Launcher and ICS MGL Grenade Launcher.
What we liked about the G&P Military Type M203 Grenade Launcher is that it can be attached to an M4 rifle. It makes your gun look really badass and also a devastating weapon for clearing rooms, whilst still being able to defend yourself. Click here to learn more: https://tinyurl.com/y4m89yeu
Though if you want superior firepower and clean multiple rooms with speed then ICS MGL Grenade Launcher will not disappoint. Though it is a standalone weapon, it is super fun and feels great for making your opposition-run in fear as they gaze upon their demise! I mean look at it, who wouldn’t be scared seeing a grenade launcher with a rotating barrel that launches waves of BB’s after another without having to reload. Click here to learn more: https://tinyurl.com/yyg39ayg
Though not really a grenade launcher, more a shell deserves to be on this list. That is the Airsoft Innovations Master Mike Gas Blast Shell, this tiny package is pandora’s box disguised as a grenade shell. Upon a trigger pull, this beast will rain down 100’s of BB in a matter of seconds at 220 FPS! Click here to learn more: https://tinyurl.com/yypwr5zc
What is a Gas Airsoft Grenade Launcher Used For?
These types of guns are used mainly for clearing our rooms or a bunch of unsuspecting people in a skirmish game. So don’t think about using it for long-range combat because by the time the BB’s reach your opposition they’ll be on the floor rolling. It is more of a crowd control weapon so please do keep that in mind if you do want to get a grenade launcher.