AIRSOFT SPRING SNIPER RIFLES
- ARCHWICK MK13 MOD 7 Spring Sniper Rifle - BK SG-MK-13-BK$599.99
- Novritsch SSG24 Airsoft Spring Sniper Rifle - Black NOVH-SSG24$593.99
- Ares GunSmith Limited Edition - FGGS0021 Out of Stock FGGS0021$884.00
- Tokyo Marui VSR-10 Pro-Sniper Version TM-VSR10-BK$179.99
- Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G-SPEC (OD) TM186$239.99
- Tokyo Marui L96 AWS (Black) TM-4952839135063$275.99
- Tokyo Marui L96 AWS (OD) Out of Stock TM-AWS-OD$275.99
- Novritsch SSG96 Airsoft Spring Sniper Rifle Out of Stock NOVH-SSG96$499.99
- Novritsch SSG10 A3 Airsoft Spring Sniper Rifle Out of Stock NOVH-SSG10-A3$639.99
- Snow Wolf SV-98 Bolt Action Sniper with Bipod & Scope - Tan (SW025A) Out of Stock SW-025A-SV98-TAN$239.99
- Snow Wolf SV-98 Bolt Action Sniper with Bipod & Scope - OD (SW025) Out of Stock SW-025A-SV98-OD$239.99
- Snow Wolf SV-98 Bolt Action Sniper with Bipod & Scope - Black (SW025A) Out of Stock SW-025A-SV98-BK$239.99
- Snow Wolf BARRETT M82A1 Spring Sniper Rifle - Tan Out of Stock SW-024-BARRETT-M82-TAN$289.99
- Snow Wolf Real Wood Kar98K Bolt Action Air-cocking Sniper Rifle (SW-022W) Out of Stock SW-022W-98K-RW$199.99
- Maruzen APS Type96 LE2021 Wood Stock - Limited Edition Out of Stock MRZ-4992487960150$999.99
- Snow Wolf BARRETT M82A1 Spring Sniper Rifle - Black Out of Stock SW-024-BARRETT-M82-BK$279.99
- ASG Steyr Arms Scout Airsoft Sniper Rifle - Grey (by Modify) Out of Stock 65202-26$469.99
- ASG Steyr Arms Scout Airsoft Sniper Rifle - Black (by Modify) Out of Stock 65202-16$469.99
- Silverback TAC41P Bolt Action Rifle - Black SBA-BLT-30BK$349.99
- Silverback TAC41P Bolt Action Rifle - Wolf Grey SBA-BLT-30WG$349.99
- Silverback TAC41P Bolt Action Rifle - OD SBA-BLT-30OD$349.99
- Silverback TAC41P Bolt Action Rifle - FDE SBA-BLT-30FDE$349.99
- KTW Type 38 Carbine Out of Stock KTW-4571383520721$929.99
- Snow Wolf BARRETT M107A1 Spring Sniper Rifle - Black Out of Stock SW-013S-BARRETT-M107A1-B$299.99
Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifle
Spring airsoft sniper rifles are designed for those seeking long-range engagements, accuracy, and high power. At Redwolf Airsoft you can find the biggest selection of bolt action precision rifles, semi-automatic DMR's, heavy-duty anti-material rifles, ultra-modern sniper rifles, classic WWII rifles, and much more. Similar to other Airsoft guns, they can be powered by gas, spring, or electricity.
A lot of new Airsofters are usually very excited about Airsoft sniper rifles and their role as a sniper. But what's the sad truth? Airsoft sniping is challenging and not as glorious as the sniping you see in video games or movies. You’ll need sufficient training and learn what to expect from Airsoft sniping to get the most out of it.
In the UK, they are known as "springers" and were often a player's introduction to the sport due to the entry-level cost in comparison to AEG and GBB weapons. Almost all airsoft players at some point owned a spring weapon, whether for its actual use in a competitive event or for the replica value since some airsoft weapons are only available as spring versions. However, some veteran airsoft players rely on a sniper rifle and shotgun-type spring guns as a primary weapon due to their reliability, high power, high accuracy, and low noise, as well as their ease of repair and modification compared to AEGs and GBB guns.
For those who enjoy shooting from long distances, it is very rewarding and feels great to be able to pick your enemies from 60 meters or more without knowing what hit them. It is not too difficult to grasp once you have a deeper understanding of how the sniper roles work. Just don’t expect to win any CQB games using a spring sniper rifle!
What are Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifles?
Spring airsoft sniper rifles are made to shoot targets that are far away. Because the BB has to travel a very long distance, the sniper has to be very careful when taking aim. There are three main things that have an effect on the accuracy of the shot. You must plan ahead for these things.
The target may be moving, such as walking or running. You must think about where the target will be when the BB reaches it. A still target may suddenly move.
Force of gravity affects the BB, so that it will drop towards the ground. If the target is close, the effect of gravity does not have a big effect on accuracy. If it’s further, then the sniper must judge how high to shoot, to make up for the distance that the BB will fall as it flies.
Wind also affects the way in which a BB will travel and can blow it away from the target. A sniper must think about the direction that the wind is blowing and the strength of the wind. You might need to shoot to the left or the right of the target, to make up for the wind.
What to Look for in a Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifle?
When deciding what to use as your first spring airsoft sniper rifle you have to consider what style you want and also the brand. As with all spring airsoft guns, it’ll require almost no maintenance, and upgrading the inner barrel/spring can provide the best performance possible. Upgrading it allows you to shoot further which is what you want as a sniper, so means making sure that sniper rifle has after-market parts too. One thing most average joe would forget on the sniper rifle is a scope. The scope is another important accessory to add for a sniper as it allows one to see enemies from a distance compared to just using iron sights. Consider looking to the Tokyo Marui, Ares, or Silverback brands as they have a great range of spring sniper rifles.
What are Some of the Best Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifles?
After much testing and experience, we consider the best spring airsoft sniper rifle is the SILVERBACK SRS A2 (22 INCH BARREL) LICENSED BY DESERT TECH. There are a plethora of aftermarket parts for this sniper rifle which makes it very easy to upgrade, further increasing its potential range and performance. What we like about this SRS is how lightweight it is and extremely quiet as well as superior accuracy. But that being said if your on a budget you can look into the Tokyo Marui VSR 10, this is another great example of how sniper rifles should be out of the box. Its range is very surprising considering how much power it has, and that’s not much!
To learn more about the Silverback SRS A2 click here: https://www.redwolfairsoft.com/silverback-srs-a2-22-inches-barrel-licensed-by-desert-tech-bk-left-hand.html
To learn more about the Tokyo Marui VSR 10 click here: https://www.redwolfairsoft.com/sniper-rifles-tokyo-marui-tokyo-marui-vsr-10-sniper-desert.html
How Far Can a Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifle Shoot?
As much as 70 meters or more, it depends on how the user modifies their sniper rifle. But there are also factors to consider if you want an extended range. Things like the spring power, wind, hop up and inner barrel all affect the range.
How Does a Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifle Work?
Spring airsoft guns are single-shot replicas that use the elastic potential energy stored within a compressed coil spring to drive the piston air pump. Then released upon a trigger-pull and rapidly pressurizes the air within the pump cylinder to in turn push the pellet down the inner barrel. You must manually recompress the spring under stress prior to each shot, typically by pulling back the slide (pistols), bolt handle (rifles), or forend pump (shotguns) on the weapon, which cocks and readies the gun. Thus spring guns are incapable of automatic or semi-automatic firing by design.
Though spring airsoft guns are generally not as powerful as gas ones, they have more power than electric airsoft guns. This is because stiffer springs can be used without the worry of overloading any motor-gearbox. Spring guns are generally inexpensive, and may not last long due to the tension exerted on the gun parts by the recoiling of a powerful spring. However, many spring guns can be modified and upgraded to last longer and shoot with even more power!