Beretta 93R AIRSOFT
The Beretta 93R is an Italian selective-fire machine pistol, designed and first manufactured by Beretta in the late 1979 for police and military use and derived from their semi-automatic Beretta 92. The "R" stands for Raffica, which is Italian for ‘volley’ or ‘burst’, appropriate given its three round burst fire mode. The Beretta 93R saw limited use in the police forces of Italy, Algeria and Honduras but its most notable appearance was as the base gun for the Auto 9 featured in the Robocop movies. The Beretta 93R airsoft gun is mainly produced by KSC both as the standard model in the form of the KSC M93RCC Combat Courier Heavy Weight Green Gas Airsoft Pistol and as the Robocop Auto 9 with the KSC M93R Auto 9 Heavy Weight Green Gas Airsoft Pistol.
- KSC M93R II Spartan SD HW GBB Airsoft Pistol (System 7 Japan Version) KSC-4544416010438Special Price $202.39 Regular Price $229.99
- KSC M93RCC Combat Courier Heavy Weight Green Gas Airsoft Pistol KSC-4544416019691Special Price $175.99 Regular Price $199.99
- KSC M93R Auto 9C GBB Airsoft Pistol (Japan Version) KSC-4544416259394$189.99
- KSC M93RII Full Metal GBB Airsoft Pistol (System 7) - Taiwan Version KSC-93R-FMSpecial Price $187.05 Regular Price $198.99
- KSC M93R Auto 9 Heavy Weight Green Gas Airsoft Pistol Out of Stock KSC-4544416019370$239.99