- Full metal billet style receiver
- CNC machined metal keymod rail
- Ambidextrous magazine catch
- Integrated MOSFET; Programmable full auto or 3 round burst capability
- Ambidextrous mock charging handle; Non-slip textured selector switch; Ergonomic motor grip
- Rear sling plate adapter for use with one-point slings
- Front and rear adjustable flip up sights
- 6 position retractable GOS V3 stock
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto / Full Auto|
|Motor||Long Type High Torque Motor|
|Net Weight (kg)||2.6|
|Battery Plug||Small Tamiya|
G&G GC16 Predator Black
The newest evolution of the G&G Combat Machine line up takes all the standard features that everyone has come to know and respect from the Combat Machine line and improves upon it by offering upgrades and modifications that are never seen at such a low price point, and yet done to such a high level of quality.
The GC16 Predator offers an entirely redesigned full metal receiver, borrowing from the ever popular billet style that has been seen more and more in the firearms world. Other improvements include an ambidextrous magazine release, ambidextrous mock charging handle, metal keymod handguard, and a selector switch with a heavy duty detent that gives the user tactile feedback when changing fire modes. While the GC16 Predator knocks other AEGs in its price range out with its aggressive styling, it's whats on the inside that counts most.
Installed from the factory is a MOSFET, allowing the user to use LiPo batteries without worrying about damaging the gun and a programmable fire control which allows the shooter to choose either full-auto fire, or three round burst fire modes. Loaded with features and good looks the GC16 Predator is an excellent choice for any airsofter who is in the market for a gun that has all of the latest features and technology.
Check out more Airsoft Guns
- G&G M4 AEG Magazines
- Standard M4 AEG Magazines
- x1 G&G GC16 Predator Black