AIRSOFT INNER BARREL
- Prometheus 6.03mm EG Barrel for EMG Krytac FN Herstal P90 AEG (L: 255mm) PR-4571443173737$51.99
- Prometheus 6.03mm EG Barrel for Tokyo Marui MP5A5 Next Generation (NGRS) AEG (L: 229mm) PR-4571443173782$51.99
- Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 6.03mm Inner Barrel Set for GBB (370mm) Out of Stock RA-AGENT-ML-045-370$44.99
- Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 6.03mm Inner Barrel Set for GBB (310mm) Out of Stock RA-AGENT-ML-045-310$44.99
- Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 6.03mm Inner Barrel Set for GBB (290mm) Out of Stock RA-AGENT-ML-044-290$39.99
- Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 6.03mm Inner Barrel Set for GBB (220mm) Out of Stock RA-AGENT-ML-044-220$39.99
- Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 6.03mm Inner Barrel Set for GBB Pistol (180mm) Out of Stock RA-AGENT-ML-037-180$27.99
- Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 6.03mm Inner Barrel Set for GBB Pistol (150mm) Out of Stock RA-AGENT-ML-037-150$27.99
- Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 6.03mm Inner Barrel Set for GBBR (470mm) ML-CJ470$46.99
- Samoon Ultimate Kit for GHK G17 GBB Pistol (by GHK) Out of Stock G173-KIT-01$119.99
- Guarder 6.02 Precision Inner Barrel (L:74mm) w/ Chamber Set for Tokyo Marui V10 GBB Airsoft - Black G-V10-17Special Price $44.19 Regular Price $51.99
- Guarder Black Edition Precision Inner Barrel for Tokyo Marui V10 / Detonics GBB Airsoft G-TN-28Special Price $31.67 Regular Price $35.99
- Silverback Brass Inner Barrel (6.05mm bore, 507mm length) for TAC-41 (GBB Cut) SBA-IBL-G507$25.99
- Silverback Brass Inner Barrel (6.05mm bore, 417mm length) for TAC-41 (GBB Cut) Out of Stock SBA-IBL-G417$20.99
- Silverback Brass Inner Barrel (6.05mm bore, 327mm length) for TAC-41 (GBB Cut) SBA-IBL-G327$16.99
- Silverback Brass Inner Barrel (6.05mm bore, 578mm length) for TAC-41 (AEG Cut) SBA-IBL-A578$28.99
- Silverback Brass Inner Barrel (6.05mm bore, 510mm length) for TAC-41 (AEG Cut) SBA-IBL-A510$25.99
- Silverback Brass Inner Barrel (6.05mm bore, 420mm length) for TAC-41 (AEG Cut) SBA-IBL-A420$20.99
- Silverback Brass Inner Barrel (6.05mm bore, 330mm length) for TAC-41 (AEG Cut) SBA-IBL-A330$16.99
- Guarder 6.02 Inner Barrel w/ Chamber Set for Tokyo Marui G17 Gen 4 GBB Pistol (Length :97mm) Out of Stock G-GLK-218$49.99
- Nine Ball 6.03mm Hand Gun Barrel for SIG AIR M17 GBB Pistol (Length : 105mm) Out of Stock NB-4571443174147$30.99
- Nine Ball 6.00mm Power Barrel for SIG AIR M17 GBB Pistol (Length : 105mm) NB-4571443176028$30.99
- A Plus 6.01mm Precision Barrel w/ Hop Up Rubber Set for Action Army AAP-01 GBB (135mm) Out of Stock A-IBWR-HG-135$24.99
What is an Airsoft Inner Barrel?
An airsoft inner barrel is connected to the hop-up which loads BB from a magazine. This BB passes through the inner barrel as it shot out. The inner barrel plays attributes to accuracy and range. It's as simple as that.
What is the best inner barrel for airsoft?
It depends on the build your going for, if you want to shoot extended ranges then a longer inner barrel is recommended. But the right length for the airsoft replica is usually a safer option. Too long you risk damaging the barrel and your gun as it may be poking out from the end of the outer barrel.
Does a longer airsoft barrel increase accuracy?
No, it is not true. There is more space for the barrel to affect the BB's flight path negatively. If there’s a small bump in a long barrel (very minute one), it will affect the BB trajectory more so than a barrel that is shorter but bent the same way.
Another adverse effect of a longer bore has to do with volume ratios. If the ratio of air being pushed out of the cylinder compared to the volume of the inner barrel is too little, the BB will stop accelerating before it reaches the end of the barrel which can cause a few issues. If the ratio is too high, the barrel will be over volumed which can cause inaccuracy.
As the BB reaches the tip of the barrel, it tries to stabilize itself. Once the bb is stable, it should be out of the bore to avoid any off-axis rotation to help prevent flyers and other accuracy problems. That brings up stabilization in the barrel.
Generally, it’s easier to stabilize a shorter barrel due to the lesser surface area. That also means it will be more consistent because it won't vibrate much. That's not the case for longer barrels though. They're generally harder to keep stable.
Airsoft Inner Barrel from an Experienced Players Point of View
‘Wider bores are better because there is more room for the bb to stabilize, but not hit the barrel walls. This prevents off-axis rotation from contacting the barrel walls.
Honestly, bore quality/smoothness is the most important factor. It directly affects your shot consistency. Bore width is next in order of importance. Bore material is after that. The least important is bore length.’ - Quake