- A faithful replica of the Japanese 89-F military rifle
- Closely resembles the real steel counterpart
- Designed with support from the Japanese government for military training
- Features the advanced Version 8 gearbox
- Realistic shooting experience with a mechanical 3-burst mechanism.
- Full metal receiver and barrel
|Shooting Mode||Burst / Semi Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||3.7|
The standard issue Type 89 came with a fixed stock, although a number of folding stock version were made for AFV crews and Paratroopers - it was known as the Type 89-F.
This Tokyo Marui AEG of the 89-F is an authentic one, following closely to the real steel, while keeping the excellent features of their fixed stock Type 89 AEG. It features the Version 8 gearbox, delivering a realistic shooting experience with it's mechanical 3-burst mechanism. The body and barrel are made of metal, making this feel nice to the touch. Comes with the detachable bipod.