- Fully Licensed by Polymer 80
- RMR Ready
- Tokyo Marui G Series Spec
- Raised & Regular Iron Sights Included
- 30 Round Magazine with Extended Magazine Pad
- Straight Trigger
- Picatinny Railed Dust Cover
|Brand||JDG (Janus Division Group)|
|Originating Armory||Polymer 80|
|Power Source||Green Gas / Top Gas|
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.83|
JDG P80 PFS9 RMR Cut Airsoft GBB Pistol (Licensed by Polymer 80) - FDE
We have all seen the famous JDG P80 frame licensed by Polymer 80, some of us may have already bought it and are using it but we always wondered, what about the rest of the gun?
Here it is now, the JDG P80 PFS9 RMR Cut Gas Airsoft Pistol! Just like the frame, it is fully licensed by Polymer 80, so you will be able to find all the correct markings as well as stylings of the P80, not to mention it uses the same JDG P80 PF940V2 frame with picatinny railings for mounting lights and lasers. As the name suggests, the gun is RMR ready, and has regular and raised iron sights included so you could have the ability to have co-witness sights after installing a RMR.
The P80 has a straight trigger which would help with speed shooting, and a 30 round extended magazine to feed a faster pace. The gun is of TM G series spec, which allows the gun to be able to take many different aftermarket parts.
Check out more Airsoft Guns
- JDG P80 PFS9 Gas Magazines
- Tokyo Marui Spec G17 Gen 3 Gas Magazines
- x1 JDG P80 PFS9 RMR Cut Airsoft GBB Pistol (Licensed by Polymer 80) - FDE
- x1 JDG P80 PFS9 RMR Cut 30 Round Gas Magazine
- x1 Raised Iron Sights