- Voltage: 7.4v
- Capacity: 6000mAh
- Connector: Tamiya
- Style: Nunchuck
- C Rating: 16C (equivalent of a 1600mAh 30C)
- 19.5mm (0.77in) thick, 132mm (5.2in) long
Titan Power batteries will never puff and become unsafe, like lipos will that have been either neglected or simply aged over time.
Titan Power batteries can be charged from empty or nearly full without damaging the battery. Even if your battery gets low and your device cannot cycle, the battery is still within safe operating ranges and can be charged safely back to 100%.
Beginning in 2020, the Titan Power product line outperforms ALL airsoft batteries, with the same or higher rate of fire, and the same or greater trigger response, when comparing like voltage and similar size.
Titan Power batteries can store on average 2-5 times the energy of other airsoft batteries, keeping you in the game longer.
No Fade / Lasts Forever
Titan Power batteries can hold a charge for months and still be ready to use on game day. An extreme example is a pack used for testing, charged in 2012, which still holds 88% of its life in 2018. These packs can also be charged over 300 times and still store 80% of its original capacity.
- x1 Titan Power 7.4v 6000mah Nunchuck Tamiya Lithium Ion Battery (V7)
|Net Weight (kg)||0.21|
|Battery Plug||Small Tamiya|
Titan Power 7.4v 6000mah Nunchuck Tamiya Lithium Ion Battery (V7)
Products from the same brand
- Titan Power 11.1v 2600mah Brick Deans Lithium Ion Battery Out of Stock TP-1085 Titan Power$44.99
- Titan Power 11.1v 2600mah Brick Tamiya Lithium Ion Battery Out of Stock TP-1084 Titan PowerSpecial Price $38.24 Regular Price $44.99
- Titan Power 11.1v 2600mah Nunchuck Deans Lithium Ion Battery Out of Stock TP-1057 Titan Power$44.99
- Titan Power 11.1v 2600mah Nunchuck Tamiya Lithium Ion Battery Out of Stock TP-1056 Titan Power$44.99
- Titan Power 11.1v 2600mah Stick Deans Lithium Ion Battery Out of Stock TP-1044 Titan Power$44.99