- Highly Modular Chassis
- Designed for VSR-10 & MLC338 Airsoft Sniper Rifles
- Picatinny Rail Stock Adaptor
- Compatible with GBBR Pistol Grips
- M-LOK Ready
- Adjustable Cheek Height
|Net Weight (kg)||0.76|
Maple Leaf MLC S2 Tactical Folding Chassis for VSR-10 Series - DE
The Maple Leaf MLC S2 Rifle chassis is a highly modular chassis that serves as a modernization upgrade to more traditionally patterned sniper rifles such as the M24 platform (VSR/MLC338). The aim of the chassis is to add modern, rifle-like ergonomics for a shooter that wants more out of their airsoft sniper platform.
The chassis is constructed mostly from high-grade polymer that is both rugged and lightweight. At the same time, you will find metal parts throughout for added support. Being highly modular, the chassis doesn't only boast M-LOK compatibility but also comes with picatinny rail sections on specific locations for the mounting of different stocks and bipods. The stock included with the chassis is lightweight and foldable. The included cheek riser is easy to adjust and the folding mechanism is highly robust making this a great upgrade for any airsoft sniper.
Check out more Airsoft Accessories
- Tokyo Marui VSR-10 Series Airsoft Sniper Rifles
- Maple Leaf MLC 338 Airsoft Sniper Rifles
- x1 Maple Leaf MLC S2 Tactical Folding Chassis for VSR-10 Series - DE