Type 89 AIRSOFT
The Howa Type 89 Assault Rifle is a Japanese assault rifle chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO and used by the Japan Self-Defense Forces. Introduced in 1989 to replace the Howa Type 64 battle rifle, the Type 89’s design is primarily based on the Armalite AR-18 utilizing a short stroke gas piston method of operation. Due to Japan’s strict ban on military exports, the Type 89 remains in use solely by the Japanese SDF and is scheduled to be replaced by the Howa Type 20 in the 2020s. Being in service only in Japan, the Type 89 airsoft gun is unsurprisingly only produced by the Japanese brands Tokyo Marui and Systema, Marui’s offerings include the Tokyo Marui Type 89 Airsoft AEG Rifle and the Tokyo Marui Type 89 Airsoft J.G.S.D.F. GBBR (ZET System), on the Systema front there is the Systema PTW89 - Type 89 Airsoft (Professional Training Weapon).
- Tokyo Marui Type 89 J.G.S.D.F. GBBR Airsoft (ZET System) TM-4952839142856$499.99
- Tokyo Marui Type 89 Folding Stock GBB Airsoft Rifle (ZET System) Out of Stock TM-4952839142948$499.99
- Systema PTW89 - Type 89 (Professional Training Weapon) Out of Stock PTW89$2,889.99
- Tokyo Marui Type 89 AEG Airsoft Rifle Out of Stock TM-4952839170835$359.99
- Tokyo Marui Type 89-F AEG Airsoft Rifle (Folding Stock) Out of Stock TM-4952839170866$384.99