- Fully licensed by Heckler & Koch
- Asia Version means gun has all real steel markings without the "6mm Caliber" and other toy markings
- Collapsible stock for a compact footprint
- High-performance Type 2 gearbox
- External battery (sold separately) stored in included PEQ battery box (last photo) with small Tamiya battery plug (choose PEQ sized battery)
- Flip-up iron sights
- 14mm Counter Clockwise threaded barrel for attaching silencer (optional and sold separately)
- Constructed from steel, aluminum and reinforced nylon polymer
- Asia edition (lacks EU F mark and 6mm markings)
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto / Full Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||2.56|
|Battery Plug||Small Tamiya|
Umarex HK416 is licensed by the German arms maker, Heckler and Koch, real steel markings. It is a modified version of the American M4 carbine with many changes.
On the real steel, most notably a new gas operating system from the Heckler & Koch G36. Customers have the option of purchasing a new upper receiver, buffer and drive spring to refurbish M4s or buying a completely new and complete HK416.
The HK 416 CQB is a licensed, authentic replica of the real 416 rifle used by military forces. The Metal receiver and high torque motor with metal gears and 8 mm bearings contribute to the elite status of the gun. The high-capacity, 320-round magazine allows for lots of firing before the need to reload. The adjustable rear sight, and adjustable stock allow for accurate and comfortable shooting. The metal free float quad rail system lets you accessorize the gun to fit your individual specifications. Perfect for use on the mil-sim (military simulation) battlefield or in tactical training situations.
It includes international symbols for Safe, Semi-Automatic, and Fully automatic, a redesigned retractable stock which allows the user to rotate the butt plate, a new pistol grip designed by H&K, made to more ergonomically fit the hand. It also comes with a PEQ box to store your external battery.
Build Material: Aluminum Alloy / Steel / Fiber reinforced polymer
CNC Aluminium free float Rail
Magazine Capacity: 320 ( 6mm )
System: AEG, Semi / Full Auto, Hop-Up
Muzzle Velocity: ~330fps with 0.2g bb
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, bb loader
Works with VFC/Socom Gear M4 system Magazines
14mm CCW threading for Silencers and flash hider accessories
Wish i could use something other than a PEQ battery box
I love my 416C, i really decked it out and upgraded the internals a little. The gun already shot great and i really enjoyed the compact size of the gun. I just wish i can use something other than a PEQ box battery, i end up zip tying my Titan battery to the side. Not the nicest solution but it works