Prometheus AEG Non Linear Spring MS135 (Crimson)
- Non-linear, Irregular Pitch Design
- Heat-treated for Greater Strength & Consistent Compression
- Anodized Paint for Reduced Wear & Tear, Minimal Flaking
- Designed to Work with Standard Electric Airsoft Guns
The Prometheus Non Linear Springs are non-linear, irregular pitch springs that are designed to ease wear and tear on your gearboxes of your AEG. These springs brings the same performance as the previous versions but they are now color-coded for easier identification! Also, you will not have to worry about paint flaking, the paint is anodized and will reduce the chances of flaking.
Please note that MS spring rates are based on the rough meters per second on a 0.2g BB. You can expect roughly 100 M/S (328 FPS) +/- 5M/S on a MS100 spring. the M/S or FPS can vary considerably due to the entire build setup, so please keep this in mind when choosing a spring.
Check out more Airsoft Accessories
- Standard Electric Airsoft Guns
- x1 Prometheus Non Linear Spring MS135 (Crimson)
|Net Weight (kg)||0.01|
Prometheus Non Linear Spring MS135 (Crimson)