|Model||FITS MANY MODELS|
|Platform||FITS MANY PLATFORMS|
|Replica Type||FITS ALL TYPES|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.32|
AIM M21 Reflex Sight-BK
The AIM-O M21 Reflex Sight is designed for soldiers in the modern battlefield that requires weapon sights that facilitate quick and instinctive accurate shooting. Having an essential advanced optical sight is especially vital in close-quarter combat where the use of both eyes is critical. Its specially designed for Military, Law Enforcement, and Civilian Market.
The M21 provides instant, all-light aiming capability, which is battle proven, simple to use accurately, and totally reliable. It offers a large 30mm diameter lens which allows rapid target acquisition with both eyes open. This was the first reflex sight in the world designed for close quarter combat.
The Brightness of the aiming point is achieved by a fiber optic collector system. The transition of brightness is instantaneous and automatic to assure a good contrast between the aiming dot and the target area.
The M21 reflex sight offers users the ability to acquire targets accurately at any range, in any situation, with both eyes open. It is also designed to work in tandem with a magnifying scope mounted behind it for ultimate accuracy.
Check out more Airsoft Accessories
- No switches, always ready when required
- Operates under all weather and temperature conditions
- Large 30mm diameter lens assures large for rapid target acquisition means quicker shooting in urban areas
- Quicker shooting in urban areas and rapid target acquisition
- Effective use of sight under extreme conditions such as bad weather, firing after physical stress, and firing under pressure
- 1x AIM-O M21 Red Dot Sight - BK
- 1x Lens Cloth
- 1x Kill Flash
- 1x Lens Cover
- 1x Allen Key
AIM M21 "SeLf-IlLuMiNaTeD" Reflex Sight
Good sight, most defintely requires a battery though. Looks like a double lr44 and it's auto adjusting light settings. Battery is under the mounting bracket in the corner, make sure to keep the rubber cover because there's no other way it seems to turn it off outside of covering the light sensor