AIRSOFT SUPPRESSORS & SILENCERS
- Angry Gun Tornado Dummy Silencer for MK16 URGI Version (FDE, w/ Flash Hider CCW) AG-ELQD1-FDE$86.99
- RGW Omega 9K Dummy Silencer (Full Set) RGW-SI-34-BK-FUSpecial Price $61.59 Regular Price $69.99
- Silverback Foam Set for SBA-SIL-10 Silencer (5 small, 5 large) Out of Stock SBA-SIL-11$9.99
- ARCHWICK Custom Cerakote SF 9M-TI Suppressor - Tan ARCHWICK-9M-TI-CU-TANSpecial Price $65.99 Regular Price $74.99
- ARCHWICK Custom Cerakote SF 9M-TI Suppressor - Black ARCHWICK-9M-TI-CU-BKSpecial Price $65.99 Regular Price $74.99
- ARES AR308 Silencer - Black ARS-SIL-011$55.99
- RGW FD917 Dummy Silencer (919) for Umarex/VFC Glock 19x / 45, Tokyo Marui Glock 19 RGW-SI-07-919Special Price $42.23 Regular Price $47.99
- RGW FD917 Dummy Silencer (UG5) for Umarex/VFC Glock 17 Gen 3/5, Tokyo Marui G17 Gen 4 Out of Stock RGW-SI-07-UG5$47.99
- GK Tactical WARDEN Suppressor with Spitfire Tracer (14mm CCW) - Tan Out of Stock GKT-BBP-217-T$49.99
- GK Tactical WARDEN Suppressor with Spitfire Tracer (14mm CCW) - Black Out of Stock GKT-BBP-217-BK$49.99
- Revanchist Airsoft JK Style 14mm CCW Dummy Silencer (Type A - BK) RA-10065Special Price $59.83 Regular Price $67.99
- Airsoft Artisan Dummy Training Tube (Dummy Silencer Tube Blue Can) (14mm CCW) Out of Stock AA-SIL-14$39.99
- ACETECH Brighter CS Tracer Unit - Black/Gray (M14CCW) with M11 CW Adaptor & Micro USB Charging Cable Out of Stock PAT0510-BGY-002$59.99
- GK Tactical SOCOM556 Mini 2 Suppressor (14mm CCW) - TAN Out of Stock GKT-SL243-TN$59.99
- 5KU PBS-1 Suppressor (14mm CCW) for LCT/GHK AK AEG/GBB Series Out of Stock 5KU-147Special Price $24.63 Regular Price $27.99
- 5KU PBS-1 Mini Suppressor (14mm CCW) for LCT/GHK AK AEG/GBB Series Out of Stock 5KU-148$21.99
- 5KU MP7 Suppressor for Umarex / KWA MP7A1 GBB Out of Stock 5KU-84Special Price $31.67 Regular Price $35.99
- GK Tactical KAC QD Suppressor with SR16 Flash Hider (14mm CCW) Out of Stock GKT-SL101-BK$33.99
- 5KU PBS-4 Suppressor (24mmx1.5mm CW & 14mmx1.0mm CCW) for LCT/GHK AK AEG/GBB Series Out of Stock 5KU-149$31.99
- GK Tactical SOCOM762 - RC Suppressor (14mm CCW) Version 2 - TAN Out of Stock GKT-SL216-T-V2$56.99
- GK Tactical WARDEN Suppressor (14mm CCW) Version 2 - TAN Out of Stock GKT-SL217-T-V2$42.99
- GK Tactical SOCOM762 - RC Suppressor (14mm CCW) Version 2 - Black Out of Stock GKT-SL216-B-V2$56.99
- RGW KAC 9mm SNAP Tract Kit for Tokyo Marui M9 / WE M9 GBB Pistol Out of Stock RGW-SI-25$124.99
- ACETECH Predator MKII Tracer Suppressor Unit (M14CCW) w/ Brighter C inside - Tan PAT0556-T-002Special Price $101.14 Regular Price $118.99
What is an Airsoft Suppressor
You may hear the term silencers in airsoft but, outside the realm of fun and games, gun owners refer to it as a suppressor. Airsoft suppressors are for looking super tactical, enough said. Most players imagine the longer the gun the cooler it is! For the most part, they really don’t do anything.
The noises an Airsoft replica makes when fired is from the receiver. These aren’t sealed so all the noise can escape. With a gas airsoft gun, the sound comes from the slide, and gas escaping. But with an AEG noise comes from the motor and gearbox, you can see where we are going here. There are suppressors that are foam-filled which absorbs the excess air coming out the end of the barrel. The difference it makes is not noticeable at all!
With that being said they do have some practical uses. It can be used to cover up an extended inner barrel as well as protecting it. Airsoft tracer units contain an ultra-bright LED and trip mechanism, as BB travels down the tracer unit activates the LED for a short amount of time to create a flash. The BB absorbs this light energy in time for you to watch it fly towards your enemy in style. It also allows you to see if the other player is taking their hits.
Do Airsoft Suppressors Affect Accuracy?
Airsoft suppressors don’t affect accuracy at all, as accuracy is determined by inner barrel length. Not only that but the diameter of the inner barrel, BB weight, wind, and handling all attribute to accuracy performance.
With that being said there are some airsoft suppressors that feature a barrel extension which adds additional inner barrel length. This can increase the power and range of the airsoft replica!
Types of Airsoft Suppressor
Airsoft suppressors mount in a variety of ways, so it depends on the model chosen and the airsoft gun. Screw-on types are common with a -14mm (CCW) thread though occasionally there are +14mm (CW) airsoft guns and airsoft accessories.
There are airsoft suppressors that utilize a QD (quick detach) method of mounting which can be quickly attached or detached. This airsoft suppressor fits onto the flash hider rather than the thread. It will usually utilize a specific type of flash hider which is usually included.
Airsoft suppressors obviously add length to your airsoft gun, so take that into consideration. Shorter airsoft guns have an advantage behind cover especially in CQB because you’ll be closer behind your cover as well as rifle up to shoot faster. To aim and peak with a long gun, means having to stand off from the cover a bit which exposes you more at certain angles.
Check out our website for more information on what airsoft guns are available!