RedWolf Airsoft Video Competition 2009 (2009-10-23)
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
RedWolf Airsoft to Announce
New Video Competition!
Did you miss your chance to create a mini-flick for the "Who Dares Wins!" Video Competition back in June 2008?
Well here's a second chance for you to get your creative juices flowing with RedWolf Airsoft's Newest Video Competition with a brand new CA M249, the KSC USP in Sand color, and the KJ G32C up for grabs!
Simply make a short opening sequence for our RedWolf TV productions of no longer than 15 seconds and send us your link to our RedWolf Airsoft message
box here to become eligible to win one of these prizes.
You MUST send us your link before 11:59pm GMT on the 30th November 2009.
We will then pick the TOP 10 Videos, which will be posted in the News Section of RedWolfAirsoft.com on the 1st December and on our YouTube page.
The Grand Jury (Yes, we mean you, the public) will decide the grand prize winner by giving a "Thumbs Up" (or "Thumbs Down") on the respective videos on YouTube; with all votes counted between 1st December
through to 15th December when the winner will be announced. Prizes will also be handed out for the Runner-Up and 2nd Runner-Up.
So what are you waiting for? Get creating Now!
4 Quick Steps to Winning Fantastic Prizes:
- Make a Video Intro for RedWolf TV Production of no longer than 15 seconds.
- Send us your link via a message to our YouTube Videos Account
- We pick the Top 10 Videos
- Between 1st December - 15th December 2009, Viewers vote for the winner, runner-up and 2nd runner-up.
(Any Entries after 00:00 GMT on the 1st December 2009, will not be eligible to enter into the 2009 RedWolf Airsoft Video Competition)
Winners will be announced on both our YouTube Videos Account and on our Facebook Page on the 25th December 2009.
- Must be an opening sequence for RedWolf TV made from video-footage or animation.
- Must contain the new RedWolf logo and URL, we have provided some logos for you at the bottom of the page.
- Must not be longer than 15 seconds. Videos longer than this will be judged on the first 15 seconds.
- Must not contain anything inappropriate (see terms & conditions). Nothing offensive basically...
- You can enter more than one video, each one has to be different, but only one can be entered into the Final 10
- If you are registered on YouTube already, simply upload your video to your page (If you are not registered on YouTube, do so it's free! Then upload your video).
- Add "Redwolf Airsoft Video Contest 2009" in the title, and "www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/NewsDetail?newsID=894" in the description.
- Then send a private message to our YouTube Video Accounts mailbox, which can be found here and write the URL of your video, your name and your email address.
What happens next?
Our panel of judges will pick out the 10 best entries, which will be entered into the draw for the Grand Prize contest. Judges will look at:
- Originality & Creativity,
- Promotional Value, and
- Entertainment Value.
Viewers are invited to vote for each video by giving a Thumbs-Up or Thumbs-Down on the video page. Final scores will be counted and the highest mark score will win the Grand Prize. Additional Prizes will be given to the Runner-Up, 2nd Runner-Up. With Goody Bags for the top 10 entries!
Anything else I need to know before I start filming?
- PLEASE READ the Terms, Conditions and Rules Here.
- Get permission from all participants of the video/or their parents (for the minors)
- Permission is required for use of copyrighted content (music, video etc.). You CAN use clips/sound files from our Videos to use in your Videos, however.
- Play safe and shoot safe - we don't condone anything to risk the safety of participants. Always remember, SAFETY FIRST!
What are you still doing sitting around for? Get out there and get those creative juices flowing!