|Net Weight (kg)||0.35|
If you are into small arms history, you must have heard of SPR (Special Purpose Rifle.)
The SPR, used by Special Operations Forces of both the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy, is a heavily modified light sniper/designated marksman variation of the AR-15/M16 line of infantry weapons, and is chambered for NATO standard 5.56x45mm ammunition.
The first SPR adopted famous PRI Gen I and Gen II carbon-fiber free-float handguard.
One very important feature of PRI handguard is its carbon fiber main body. The carbon fiber can stop heat transfer from barrel to the handguard.Now, MadBull is proudly introducing fully licensed PRI handguard rails to Airsoft industries.
The models MadBull provide for Airsoft are new generation of PRI rails:
1. Gen III Round Free Float Rail in different lengths with side rail panels. (currently not available with RedWolf)
2. Gen III Delta Free Float Rail in different lengths with side rail panels.
Both models have 2 materials as option:
1. Polymer: Budget for Airsoft budget players
2. Carbon Fiber: Same material as real steel which provide authentic looking and collectable value for hardcore Airsoft players (currently not available with RedWolf)
There are more optional accessories for PRI Gen III rails:
1. SPR PEQ Top Rail for different length of handguard: The main purpose of PEQ top tail is to install PEQ box on the one-piece top rail.
2. Front sight and rear sight: You have to buy these sights from ASG who has ARMS' license and produce sights for SPR top rail.
Note: Airsoft version internal dimension is different from real steel, and this is for airsoft only.