A-TACS, one of the latest and hottest camouflage pattern, brilliantly made its debut at Shotshow 2010, and has already been used on a good number of military stuff, including guns, not to mention combat gears. A-TACS is designed as an answer to flaws in many existing camouflage patterns, it has universal pattern to fit different operational environments, especially bushes. Now, apart from Seishou Academy using it for maid uniform in their open day, Pantac also release its product in A-TACS pattern, great news for airsofters then.
Here we have a Molle MTV Body Armor. It provides good protection levels to the Interceptor system.
- Quick - release system to disassemble the vest in a few second
- Better coverage of protection for lower back, side torso, and shoulders.
- Integrated side SAPI pouches (SAPI in not included).
- INVISTA 1000D CORDURA
- ITW clips , Military Spec. stitching.
- It comes with collar and Groin Protector.(picture shown in the bottom)