A-TACS is a new and radical advancement in camo design and technology, developed by Digital Concealment Systems (DCS). Most traditional digital camo patterns use small square pixels, which is insufficient to visually reproduce the natural formations (e.g. shapes, forms, or shadow.....etc) appeared in environment. The A-TACS pattern by comparison removes the sharp angles and replaces with very small organically shaped pixels, and adds specific colors carefully chosen to match the natual environment, and taking this process a step further the small organically shaped pixels are placed within larger groupings to create a "pattern within a pattern" effect. This radical advancement means that A-TACS is able to conceal the operator far more effectively and at greater distances comparing traditional camo patterns.
- Fits two M4 / M16 magazine (Also fits G36 /AK / AUG mag.)
- Open top design allows different height of magazine adjustment
- MOLLE system compatible
Special Features of Pantac products:
- Heavy duty, abrasion and water resistant 1000 denier INVISTA Cordura Ballistic Nylon Fabric exterior construction.
- # Crye Precision heaviest MULTICAM 1000 Denier Cordura fabric used for all Pantac MULTICAM Camoflage products.
#MULTICAM Fabric SPECS:
Fiber Content - 100% nylon
Construction - 35/30 (warp/fill)
Breaking Strength - 593/580 (warp/fill) (lbs, minimum)
- Highest quality and best selection of YKK zippers for Pantac Products
- Military specification nylon webbing
- ITW Nexus & UTX buckles are adopted to comply with military specification
- Heavy duty mil. spec. sewing seam, 6 plied nylon yarn