The Umarex Beretta ARX 160 is a next-generation replica of the real steel counterpart by the same name, with similar controls and functions to the real deal, this all-polymer modular assault carbine is an excellent replica for both beginner and veteran airsofters alike.
Don't let the all polymer externals fool you, this is not a lightweight replica as its internals are almost entirely constructed of metal. The Umarex Beretta ARX 160 weighs in at almost 3 kilos of 6 lbs.
The body of the replica features a long top rail to mount optics and aiming aids to make target acquisition easier and streamlined, as well as side rails on both sides and a bottom rail. Interestingly the bottom rail has an ergonomic cover for a traditional rifle stance, which can be slid off to reveal an extended accessory rail in the case of mounting a grenade launcher or vertical grip further back.
The barrel unit is quickly detachable in the same manner as the real counterpart, and hints at a possible CQB or heavy barrel version coming soon.
- All polymer externals
- Folding and retractable Stock
- QD barrel
- 5 traditional sling mount points
- Ambidextrous Mode Select, Magazine release, Dummy boltcatch
- Flip-up Spring Loaded Front and Reas Sights
- 4 accessory Rails with Bottom rail cover
- functioning bolt-catch for easy hop-up access
- Ergonomic Design
- Licensed Markings by Umarex